Exam mode – OFFLINE
|6th-10th NCERT Based Objective|
|Profit and loss|
|Time and work|
All Will be objective-based questions. Further notice will be provided soon.
- Apply Application Form from 4th May 2022.
- Application date has been extended till 8th July
- Exam will be conducted on August-September.
ALL INDIA MEGA TEST FOR FREE EDUCATION WITH NIRAKT.COM
- 60 – K + CURRENT EVENTS – 60×1 MARKS.
- 25 – MATH/REASONING – 25×1
- 20 – GENERAL ENGLISH – 20×1
- 15 – GENERAL SCIENCE – 15×1
NO. OF QUESTION -120
GK SYLLABUS 6TO 10 NCERT BASED MCQ
- HISTORY- Questions related to famous events of Modern Indian History, Ancient Indian History + Medieval Indian History will be
- GEOGRAPHY – There will be questions related to the major geo-geographical formations of Asia and the world including India.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE – 9 TO 10 NCERT BASED MCQ
- ECONOMICS – 9 TO 10 NCERT BASED
- CURRENT EVENTS – Major Current events that were in discussion during the last one year.
MATH – Number System/ Percentage/ Profit or Loss/ Time & Work/ Trigonometry/ Mensuration/ Geometry Speciality: – Circle, Triangle, Quadratic.
REASONING – Analogies/ Decision Making/ Blood Relations/ Syllogism/ Veen Diagrams/ Coding- Decoding/ Statement Conclusion / Non- Verbal Series.
20-GENERAL ENGLISH: Spot The Error/ One Word Substitution/ Antonyms/ Synonyms/ Voice and Narration/ Close Test/ Comprehension Reading. There Will Be General Questions Related To Subjects Etc.
15 SCIENCE: 6 TO 10 NCERT level based MCQ Mainly in: Questions related to Biology, Physics, Chemistry and application of science in general life will be included in the exam.
Note: Exam will be in both the medium Hindi and English as well