Nirakt is a multinational scholarship company that provides free education to students all over India. Soon we’ll be focussing outside India as well, our aim is to provide free education to students so that they can achieve their goals. We provide free preparation to students who are aiming to crack UPSC/State PCS/SSC. In addition to that, we also provide free accommodation, free traveling, free food, and the scholarship amount to all the students who pass the scholarship exam.
The Nirakt scholarship registration process will start From on 4th May 2022. Candidates are required to visit the official website and fill in the application forms for applying for the scholarship. The last date to register for submitting the application is 4thJune 2022. The admit card will be provided in the 3rd Week of June . The exam will be conducted offline all over India and the dates will be announced soon on the official website.
Steps to fill out the form: –
Step 1: Student Login
- Visit Nirakt’s official website.
- Click on the registration portal.
- Sign up
- Fill in all mandatory details that are marked with a (star)*.
- Click on “Submit” to register.
Step 2: Student Login
- Once registered, click on the “Login” option for fresh applications.
- Log in to the portal with your registered email ID and password.
- A page containing important instructions regarding form filling will open.
- Once read all the instructions carefully, tick on the box given at the end of the page and click “Proceed”.
Step 3: Filling the scholarship application
- Once you click on the “Proceed” button, you will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Click on the “application form” section.
- Fill in more details in the Nirakt scholarship application form.
- Then click on submit.
I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which
Step 4: Upload all supporting documents
- Candidates are required to keep certain documents for taking reference during the process of filling out the application form:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Aadhar card
Step 5: Final submission online
Before heading on to make the final submission of the application form, the applicants are advised to go through every piece of information filled carefully to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterwards. Also, there is no provision for making changes to the information filled by the applicant, once you finally submit the application form.
Step 6: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 1100 (for all candidates).
- After thoroughly checking all the details click on the OK button after that candidate will be directed to the Bill Desk page for the course payment.
- Submit the form by making a payment that will finalize your form by selecting the “Make Payment” command button.
Step 7: Submission of form at the respective educational institution
After the final submission of the scholarship form, the applicants are required to take the printout of the form and submit it along with other supporting documents to their respective educational institutions.
Who can apply for the Nirakt scholarship?
Any student who wants to prepare for UPSC/State PCS /SSC, and is willing to prepare for UPSC/State PCS/SSC can apply for the Nirakt scholarship.